Monday, June 4, 2012

June's Full Moon/Full Moon in Sagittarius.

June full moon names are the Full Strawberry Moon, Full Strong Sun Moon, Full Mead Moon, Full Rose Moon and Full Hot Moon.

The Full Moon is in Sagittarius. It is known as the Pathfinding Horse Moon. This really struck a chord with me due to Mickey Shunick. She worked with horses. This Moon is the perfect moon for searchers. Hopefully, the searchers can find the path that leads to Mickey. My thoughts and prayers are with Mickey and her family. May they find her soon. https://www.facebook.com/findmickeynow


"Dreams of Strawberry Moon" by Michael Rock


http://theresalduncan.typepad.com/witostaircase/2006/week23/

                                         

                                          June Full Strawberry Moon by Robin Samiljan 



                 
                      Here are a few pictures I took of the waxing crescent moon. Click on the photos to see larger images.






                                 

I hope to organize my nature photos and post them in the near future.  My autoimmune disease dictates how much I can do and when I can do it. I had severe nerve pain in my neck,arm and right eye, yesterday. :(

 I hope to get to all of my e-mails soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year's Eve!     Picture found on vk,com.