Friday, October 31, 2014

Happy Halloween!!



I'm so sorry I have been gone for so long.  The last time I was on here was last Thanksgiving.  Life got crazy around Christmas with health problems and other family members being ill.   I hope I will be able to post more this Thanksgiving, Christmas season and Carnival season.  

I just started posting on my other social networking sites- Facebook. Tumblr, Twitter, Weheartit and Pinterest.  I know the links to my Facebook, Tumblr and twitter are to the right on this page.  I need to post the links to my Weheartit and Pinterest pages, soon.  Thinking about joining indulgy, but I already feel I am trying to keep up with too many sites. We shall see.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Halloween/Samhain.  Since I'm ill I will be having a laid back Halloween.  :)  

I hope to post again, soon.

1 comment:

  1. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. In fact your creative writing abilities has inspired me to start my own BlogEngine blog now. Really the blogging is spreading its wings rapidly. Your write up is a fine example of it. custom website development services

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...