Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Screams of a Winter Night (1979)

Good concept, but poor casting and execution. The story had all of the elements I like. A secluded cabin in the woods near a lake. A group of friends telling horror stories sitting around a roaring fire. A Native American Legend. The wind howling through the trees. However, the acting was downright awful/painful at times. It ruined many moments that should have been intense and scary. The actors seemed to come together a bit at the end of the movie, but I think the wind was the real star. lol

All in all, it was a fun movie to watch on a winter night. I'm a sucker for Horror movies so I always try to find something good in them and I will probably watch it again. It's divided into 9 parts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year's Eve!     Picture found on vk,com.