Saturday, October 31, 2009

THE NIGHT HE CAME HOME



Black cats and goblins

And broomsticks and ghosts

Covens of witches with all of their hosts

You may think they scare me

You're probably right

Black cats and goblins

On Halloween night

Trick or Treat.

Sheriff Leigh Brackett: It's Halloween, everyone's entitled to one good scare.

Dr. Sam Loomis:" I met him, fifteen years ago. I was told there was nothing left. No reason, no conscience, no understanding; even the most rudimentary sense of life or death, good or evil, right or wrong. I met this six-year-old child, with this blank, pale, emotionless face and, the blackest eyes... the *devil's* eyes. I spent eight years trying to reach him, and then another seven trying to keep him locked up because I realized what was living behind that boy's eyes was purely and simply... *evil*. "

Tommy Doyle:" You can't kill the bogeyman!"

-John Carpenter's Halloween (1978)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year's Eve!     Picture found on vk,com.