Celebrating The Seasons
Sunday, February 10, 2013
The Krewes of Okeanos, Mid-City and Thoth.
Okeanos is finished. The Krewe of Mid-City is rolling now. Next is the Krewe of Thoth.
http://www.nola.com/paradecam/
@
dmitriypritykin
was hilarious. He was cracking me up. Best Commentator on NOLA Paradecam!!
Tonight is the Krewe of Bacchus. I will post the link later. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Happy New Year's Eve! Picture found on vk,com.
My precious cat died. I miss her so much!
Pictures of my beloved cat. My oldest cat, Little Kat, died on August 23. It came out of nowhere. She threw a blood clot . I’m...
Azaleas and a Crow in Flight.
Click images to see larger photos. The azaleas are only half way there. I will take more photos when all of the bushes are in ful...
No comments:
Post a Comment