Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Hibiscus', Crepe Myrtle Trees and More. :)

A Pink Hibiscus
Photobucket

A Pink Knockout Rose
Photobucket

A Yellow Hibiscus
Photobucket

Crepe Myrtle Trees. It was too hazy when I took these photos.
Photobucket
Photobucket

The White Crepe Myrtle Tree on a sunny day.
Photobucket
Photobucket

Dark Pink Crepe Myrtle Trees,
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

A shot of the dark pink and light pick Crepe Myrtle branches/trees.
Photobucket

A shot of the Crepe Myrtle trunks and flowers.
Photobucket
Photobucket

Light Pink Crepe Myrtle flowers.
Photobucket
Photobucket

Dark Pink Crepe Myrtle Tree.
Photobucket

It was too sunny when I took these. Too much glare. Ah well...next time will be better.
The gravel drive and Crepe Myrtle Trees
Photobucket
Photobucket

The gravel drive, Crepe Myrtle Trees and an Oak Tree (on the side).
Photobucket

The gravel drive, trees and the red barn.
Photobucket

Sugarcane field in front of my house. Need to take pics of the fields on the side and in the back of my property soon. ETA: The sugarcane fields on the side and back of my property are not as visible as the fields in the front of my property. It is densely wooded  along the sides and back of my property. I thought pictures of the fields would look good framed by trees. We shall see. If it doesn't work out. I will walk to the headlands and take the photos.
Photobucket

My cats. Pepper, Pumpkin and Little Kat. Better photos of my cats can be found here...http://julie-thewheeloflife.blogspot.com/2011/02/pepper.html
Photobucket
Photobucket

Flowers in my backyard.  Need to take pictures of our wooded area soon.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Oranges. I need to take pics of the satsumas and lemons soon.
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year's Eve!     Picture found on vk,com.